- What: Bitterroot Trout Unlimited January 2014 program
- Program title: History of the Muddler Minnow
- When: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 7:00 PM
- Where: Hamilton Elks Lodge, 203 State St, Hamilton, Montana
- Speaker: Mike Lemoine, Hamilton, Montana
The January 16 BRTU meeting will begin at 7:00 pm at the Hamilton Elks Lodge at 203 State St in Hamilton. Mike Lemoine will give the program entitled “Muddling through the day: History of the Muddler Minnow and the fish that inspired it."
Perhaps no fly is as versatile as the celebrated Muddler Minnow. Since its invention by Dan Gapen in Michigan and its perfection by the expert flytiers at Dan Bailey’s shop, the muddler has found utility in almost all fishing situations. However, it is an imitation of a little understood group of fishes, the sculpins.
The meeting is open to the public and there is no charge for admission. And, remember! We will be having dinner with Mike at Spice of Life at 5:00 pm before the meeting. Long-time TU supporter Karen Suennen will be donating 10% of the proceeds to our club. So please come join us for dinner.
For more information, contact BRTU Chapter President Ross Rademacher (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Greg Chester (email@example.com)
- Information for Spice of Life Cafe
and Catering 163 S 2nd St Hamilton, Montana
(406) 363-4433 click here for Directions | Menu | Hours
- Information for Elks Lodge 203 State
Street Hamilton, MT 59840-2522
(406) 363-3031 Click here for directions