Wednesday, April 17, 2013
A comprehensive course for beginner and intermediate anglers
- Classes will be 6-8:30 pm on four Wednesdays in May (5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22) at the Corvallis Middle School Cafeteria for anglers 16 and older.
- Casting, gear, entomology, casting, knots, fly tying and many other important subjects will be covered.
For more information or to register call Jim Cline (FFB) at 406-363-2516, Phil Romans (FFB) at 406-363-0744 or Greg Chester (BRTU) at 406-363-0033
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
No cost to attend & food available for purchase onsite!When: Saturday, May 4, 2013 - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Where: Red Slack Barn, Teller Wildlife Refuge, 1180 Chaffin Lane, Corvallis, MT
- Live Bird Presentation by Raptors of the Rockies (10 am only)
- Drawings for Teddy Roosevelt Outdoor Adventure Camp
- BB Gun Shooting and Archery Ranges
- FWP Poaching Trailer & FWP Laser Shooting Range
- Fly Casting & Fly Tying Clinics
- Duck, Goose, Turkey & Elk Calling
- Horse Packing Clinic
- Big Game Scoring, and MORE!